Communications and marketing campaigns for local authorities
Hounslow is a London borough on the fringes of Heathrow Airport and London’s 10th largest borough by area. We worked with Hounslow Council via Liberata, their service delivery partner.
With the government’s move to digital services, the council needed a campaign to encourage residents to sign up for online billing for council tax and manage housing benefits.
- Create core messaging to encourage online signups by residents
- Work with the local authority to agree output materials and project management design and print
- Track progress with the local authority and adapt campaign messages and channels to increase take-up
- Use an approach to messaging that could be rolled out to other local authorities
- We created and managed a marketing campaign to encourage residents to go online.
- The campaign ran across adverts, z-cards/print and poster sites. It was launched to support the council in delivering services with a reduced budget.
- A messaging grid (by audience and transaction) was developed on channel shift / digital services to enable other councils to replicate the campaign.
We needed a partner we could trust to help a small internal marketing team get more done without needing any hand-holding. Having worked with Diane before, we knew this would be a matter of course but within a very challenging timescale she achieved exceptional results and it makes an easy decision to continue to use her services.