Your Market Hub sales and marketing launch plan
Working with YourMarketHub (YMH), a software start-up, we were commissioned to help craft and launch a go to market strategy for this cloud-based software that streamlines market and event management for market operators, event organisers and traders.
To develop a launch plan for YMH including marketing and sales support to raise YMH’s profile with B2B target audiences (particularly on LinkedIn) and to create collateral to support sales. We did this by:
- Developing a detailed understanding of the brand’s objective and Tone of Voice
- Understanding the main USP’s and key messaging of the software
- Identifying ways to measure and evaluate both business development and return on investment
- Understanding and resolving the biggest barriers to success on social media
Sales and marketing objectives
- To raise awareness of YMH amongst its target audience
- To build credibility of YMH by producing credible, client facing content
- To quickly establish YMH as reliable, cost-effective software
- To convey that the software was live and ready to use
- To generate interest in YMH which would general enquiries longer-term
- To develop email templates which can be used with warm contacts
- To set-up and grow a LinkedIn company page with associated InMail campaign
We took the business through a process to support their understanding of the product, their target audience and the wider market by undertaking proposition development, a competitor and pricing review, developing messaging by target group including USPs, building a client list with motivational mapping and an approach strategy tailored to specific sales channels. Project deliverables and results included:
- A suite of client-facing material from case studies to FAQs, a service overview, pitch deck and sales email templates ensuring they were ‘market-ready’ to launch
- A new website when we worked alongside YMH as a partner to develop content and structure
- A target contact list and facilitated introductions created to our network of local authority, event organisers and market operators
- A 30-day social media campaign on a new LinkedIn company page. These posts were designed to drive brand awareness, traffic to the website and generate new business opportunities. The results included several business enquiries, exposure to a targeted audience and positioning as a new market leader
- Website analytics to understand more about YMH’s visitors, their demographic and how they could optimise their journey and content for future success.
Find out more about YMH on their website here.
Working with The Assembly Line was exactly what our company needed. They provided steering, direction and resources which gave us a roadmap to plan our future. Throughout the entire process, they were extremely communicative, professional and easy to work with. I wholeheartedly recommend engaging The Assembly Line to help you bring your big idea to life.
Natalie Raben, co-founder, Your Market Hub