Creating a sub brand for regulated financial services
AHJ is an independent, privately owned Lloyd’s Broker operating in the London market and worldwide. It established AHJ Capital Markets to provide clients with access to risk transfer and capita products available in the financial markets and needed to create a sub brand for this new offer.
With no in-house marketing team support was needed to develop client facing material for the new business. We worked with AHJ’s Capital Markets CEO over two years to create a new brand from devising a brand template for client presentations and print material to design and edit of e-newsletters to launch the service to their existing and target clients.
- Create an identity for AHJ Capital Markets that would work across all material working with design agencies
- Build a suite of client facing materials to raise the profile of the new brand and to develop relationships with potential clients
- Produce a branded template that could be used in client meetings and across new material
- New brand developed with associated guidelines and elements
- Client presentations and capability documents created
- E-newsletter template created and regular content
- Print material produced to attract new clients
Diane provides an excellent service and a high quality product. Always a pleasure to work with, she has delivered exactly what we needed – on time and in budget.